Rest CBN & CBD Tincture
Rest contains 1000MG of our cannabinoid-rich full-spectrum CBD oil and 500MG of CBN. This blend restores balance, soothes aches, calms nervousness, and promotes relaxation within the body. Rest relies on our omega-rich hemp seed oil to deliver a steady smooth release of cannabinoids and features our delicious chocolate cake brownie flavor. (There is no chocolate present in this tincture)
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hemp-Derived: Full-Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil, Cannabinol (CBN) Oil, Natural Flavoring (from plant extract).
- Container Size: 30mL
- Rest CBN & CBD Tincture Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 17MG of Full Spectrum CBD & 8MG of CBN
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 60
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months open.
How To Use Rest CBN & CBD Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What Is Cannabinol (CBN)?
CBN is mildly psychoactive and is the result of aged cannabis. CBN is created when the cannabinoid THCa oxidizes through exposure to heat and light. In short, when THC matures and breaks down, CBN is created.
- Soothes aches
- Calms nervousness
- Stimulates restfulness
- Powerful antioxidant
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rest CBN & CBD Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.