Renew CBN, CBD, and CBT Tincture
Renew features 3000MG of our cannabinoid-rich full-spectrum CBD oil, 1000MG of CBN, and 250MG of CBT. This powerful blend calms nervousness, soothes body aches, promotes relaxation, and stimulates rest. This tincture is flavored with purpose featuring our Apple Danish terpene-enhanced formula. Including stress-relieving terpenes like D-Limonene, Beta-Myrcene, and Beta-Caryophyllene.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, Hemp-Derived Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Cannabicitran (CBT), Natural Flavoring, D-Limonene, Beta-Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
- Container Size: 30mL
- Rest CBN & CBD Tincture Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 50MG of Full Spectrum CBD, 17MG of CBN, 4MG of CBT (71+MG / Serving)
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 60
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, and discard after 6 months open.
Click Here To View Renew Lab Report
How To Use Renew CBN, CBD, CBT Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What Is Cannabinol (CBN)?
CBN is mildly psychoactive and is the result of aged cannabis. CBN is created when the cannabinoid THCa oxidizes through exposure to heat and light. In short, when THC matures and breaks down, CBN is created.
- Soothes aches
- Calms nervousness
- Stimulates restfulness
- Powerful antioxidant
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Renew CBN, CBD, CBT Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using this product.
NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.
Kelly Smith (verified owner) –
I give this stuff to my daughter every night before bed to help her stop grinding her teeth! Since we moved from rest to renew her grinding had come to a halt. I’m so thankful!!
Cheryl R. (verified owner) –
I have been taking the chill during the day as I have been taking a p*in pill for 30 years. This helps me throughout the day with my chronic migra*nes and back pa*n. I can tolerate it well during the day.
I sleep better each night when I take Chill. I like the flavor.