Renew CBN, CBD, and CBT Tincture
Step into a restful sanctuary each night and awake recharged, ready to embrace the day with Illuminent’s Renew Tincture – a powerful formula combining our cannabinoid-dense full-spectrum CBD oil (3000MG), fortified with CBN (1000MG) and CBT (250MG). This powerful concoction brings ease to physical discomfort, tranquility to nervousness, and nurtures relaxation, becoming an ideal ally for your nightly regimen. Our blend highlights CBN – a non-intoxicating cannabinoid known for its sedative properties, a natural beacon guiding you to quality sleep. To enhance this, we’ve incorporated the unique CBT, a cannabinoid suggested to possess potential neuroprotective traits.
Flavored With Purpose:
Illuminent’s Renew, along with all members of The Chill Line, are paired with custom-blended MCT oils, specifically designed for smoother digestion and a consistent release of cannabinoids to keep you balanced all day. Infused with the cozy warmth of our certified organic Apple Danish flavoring, we’ve amplified the benefits with purposeful, stress-relieving terpenes like D-Limonene, Beta-Myrcene, and Beta-Caryophyllene.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, Hemp-Derived Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Cannabicitran (CBT), Natural Flavoring, D-Limonene, Beta-Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
- Overall Cannabinoids In The Bottle: 4250mg split between 3000mg Full Spectrum CBD, 1000mg CBN, and 250mg CBT
- Servings Per Bottle: Approximately 60 Servings
- Suggested Serving Size: 0.5ML
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 50MG of Full Spectrum CBD, 17MG of CBN, 4MG of CBT (71+MG / Serving)
- Psychoactivity: Non-psychoactive; contains less than or equal to federal limits of .3% Delta-9 THC
- Suggested Use: Shake well. Place the desired serving size under your tongue using the self-titration method, hold for 60 seconds and swallow. Use as needed.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months open.
Renew CBN, CBD, and CBT Tincture Serving Chart
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
How To Use Renew CBN, CBD, CBT Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
What Is Cannabinol (CBN)?
CBN is mildly psychoactive and is the result of aged cannabis. CBN is created when the cannabinoid THCa oxidizes through exposure to heat and light. In short, when THC matures and breaks down, CBN is created.
- Soothes aches
- Calms nervousness
- Stimulates restfulness
- Powerful antioxidant
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and well-being support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Disclaimers & Product Warnings
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% Delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. For adults ages 18+. Consult a physician if you have allergies, any medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
Urine Screening: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.