Ease CBN Tincture
Ease brings you the power of 500MG of CBN to promote relaxation, soothe sore muscles and regulate sleep. Featuring our chocolate cake brownie flavor and certified organic hemp seed oil, Ease is packed with omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids and provides a smooth steady release of CBN. (Chocolate derivatives are not present in this tincture)
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hemp-Derived: Cannabinol (CBN) Oil, Natural Flavoring (from plant extract).
- Container Size: 30mL
- Ease CBN Tincture Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 8MG of CBN
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 60
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months opened.
How To Use Ease CBN Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What Is Cannabinol (CBN)?
CBN is mildly psychoactive and is the result of aged cannabis. CBN is created when the cannabinoid THCa oxidizes through exposure to heat and light. In short, when THC matures and breaks down, CBN is created.
- Soothes aches
- Calms nervousness
- Stimulates restfulness
- Powerful antioxidant
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ease CBN Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.