Rise CBG & CBD Tincture
Wake up to the promise of a new day with our invigorating Rise tincture. Saturated with a potent 1000MG of our signature full-spectrum CBD oil teamed with rich cannabinoids, Rise is further amped up with an additional 500MG of CBG – the Matriarch of all cannabinoids. This vibrant fusion works harmoniously to re-establish balance within your body, soothe your senses, and keep your spirit buoyant as you journey through your day. Equipped with our omega-laden hemp seed oil, expect a continuous, steady release of cannabinoids for hours.
Flavored With Purpose:
Rise is lovingly presented in an all-natural cherry orange “sunrise” flavor and infused with terpenes, casting a delightful symphony of taste in every drop.
Product Facts & How to Use:
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp-Derived: Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil, Cannabigerol (CBG) Oil, Natural Flavoring (from plant extract), Terpenes.
- Overall Cannabinoids In The Bottle: 1500mg split between 1000mg full spectrum CBD and 500mg CBG.
- Servings Per Bottle: Approximately 60 Servings
- Suggested Serving Size: 0.5ML
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 17MG of Full Spectrum CBD & 8MG of CBG
- Psychoactivity: Non-psychoactive; contains less than or equal to federal limits of .3% Delta-9 THC
- Suggested Use: Shake well. Place the desired serving size under your tongue using the self-titration method, hold for 60 seconds, and swallow. Use as needed.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months open.
Become the Results:
- Each morning the sun rises, take a deep breath in and think of 5 things you are grateful for. Reach for your Illuminent Rise tincture and shake well. As you place your desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds, set your intention for the day and then swallow.
- For transformation, use daily for 30-60 days at minimum, infusing your intentions into each serving.
Rise CBG & CBD Tincture Serving Chart
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding the serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
How To Use Rise CBG & CBD Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue. Rise is meant for consistent daily use.
What is Cannabigerol (CBG)?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that plays an important role in the biochemistry of the beautifully complex cannabis plant. CBG is known as the “mother” cannabinoid and is the genetic precursor of all other cannabinoids starting at CBD & THC. We believe that CBG is the matriarch of the cannabis plant retaining the therapeutic qualities of each cannabinoid to follow in its genetic evolution.
- Calms nervousness.
- Soothes body aches.
- Balances physical & mental symptoms related to PMS.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Boosts energy.
- Enhances focus.
- Promotes general feelings of well-being.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and well-being support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Disclaimers & Rise Product Warnings
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% Delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. For adults ages 18+. Consult a physician if you have allergies, any medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
Urine Screening: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.