Blueberry Bloom CBC Tincture
Bloom is a special tincture formulated for those who cannot have Delta-9 THC but seek powerful relief from a hemp product. Bloom features four unique and beneficial cannabinoids including 1000MG cannabidiol (CBD), 1000MG cannabigerol (CBG), 500MG cannabichromene (CBC), and 125MG of cannabinol (CBN). This advanced formulation leverages the use of high concentrations of minor cannabinoids. These minor cannabinoids all contain their own unique benefits and powerful effects. Even those who are accustomed to taking high doses of Delta-9 THC are finding extreme relief from this blend.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, Hemp-Derived: Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabinol (CBN), Natural Flavoring (from plant extract).
- Container Size: 30mL
- Blueberry Bloom CBC Tincture Suggested Serving: 1.0 mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 33MG of CBD, 33MG of CBG, 8MG of CBC, 2MG of CBN
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 30 Servings
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months opened.
How To Use Blueberry Bloom CBC Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding the serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What is Cannabigerol (CBG)?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that plays an important role in the biochemistry of the beautifully complex cannabis plant. CBG is known as the “mother” cannabinoid and is the genetic precursor of all other cannabinoids starting at CBD & THC. We believe that CBG is the matriarch of the cannabis plant retaining the therapeutic qualities of each cannabinoid to follow in its genetic evolution.
- Calms nervousness.
- Soothes body aches.
- Balances physical & mental symptoms related to PMS.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Boosts energy.
- Enhances focus.
- Promotes general feelings of well-being.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and well-being support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
What Is Cannabinol (CBN)?
CBN is mildly psychoactive and is the result of aged cannabis. CBN is created when the cannabinoid THCa oxidizes through exposure to heat and light. In short, when THC matures and breaks down, CBN is created.
- Soothes aches
- Calms nervousness
- Stimulates restfulness
- Powerful antioxidant
What Is Cannabichromene (CBC)?
CBC is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and interacts with the CB2 receptor and receptors outside of the ECS.
- Alleviates physical discomfort by
- Fights inflammation
- Elevates mood
- Boosts levels of our naturally produced endocannabinoids
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.0% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Blueberry Bloom CBC Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing. NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.
Can i just say, this is my all time favorite tincture! The wonderful fruity flavor is reminiscent of how I would imagine the blueberry candy in “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” tastes. You know, when Violet turned into a blueberry, yeah that’s the taste! But aside from the taste this tincture has offered me more relief for my damaged nerves than any other ingestible product has! This stuff is really remarkable!
I have to say this is my go to for my headache. I have been suffering from headaches ever since I had Covid twice. I love the flavor only take .25 mg and within 10 minutes my headache is gone. Honestly never leave home with out it. I feel much better about using Blueberry Bloom the having to take ibuprofen or Tylenol everyday