2000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures
Illuminent’s 2000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures contain a variety of phytocannabinoids including CBD, CBC, CBG, and less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.
- Ingredients: Organic Medium–Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil (Coconut Derived), Hemp Derived: Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD), Certified Organic Natural Flavoring.
- 2000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- CBD Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 33MG
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months opened.
How To Use Full Spectrum 2000MG CBD Tinctures
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
2000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures
Full Spectrum CBD products contain a variety of phytocannabinoids including 0.3% Delta-9 THC, along with the hemp plant’s natural terpenes, flavonoids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. These compounds work together synergistically maximizing and strengthening the effectiveness and benefits. Full Spectrum CBD products may contribute to the entourage effect.
The Entourage Effect
The entourage effect is a term used to describe how the whole plant has a greater impact than individual parts. There are hundreds of components found in hemp plants including many different; phytocannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Many of these compounds can interact together and enhance the benefits of the others maximizing the overall effects. This happens as each phytocannabinoid works with different receptor sites within our bodies and when you consume multiple phytocannabinoids and other plant compounds, this activates multiple receptors within the ECS.
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing. NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.