1000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures
- Ingredients: Organic Medium–Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil (Coconut Derived), Hemp Derived: Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD), Certified Organic Natural Flavoring.
- Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- CBD Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 17MG
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, and discard after 6 months open.
How To Use Full Spectrum 1000MG CBD Tinctures
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Full Spectrum CBD Products
Full Spectrum CBD products contain a variety of phytocannabinoids including 0.3% Delta-9 THC, along with the hemp plant’s natural terpenes, flavonoids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. These compounds work together synergistically maximizing and strengthening the effectiveness and benefits. Full Spectrum CBD products may contribute to the entourage effect.
The Entourage Effect
The entourage effect is a term used to describe how the whole plant has a greater impact than individual parts. There are hundreds of components found in hemp plants including many different; phytocannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Many of these compounds can interact together and enhance the benefits of the others maximizing the overall effects. This happens as each phytocannabinoid works with different receptor sites within our bodies and when you consume multiple phytocannabinoids and other plant compounds, this activates multiple receptors within the ECS.
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing. NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.
Charles H (verified owner) –
Started my then 13 year old on this due to attention problems, she now is a well adjusted young land, A B honor roll, her wishes are to become a cannabis professional!! Thank you Illuminent!
I love this tincture. It relaxes me quickly and for the whole night. It has the added benefit of settling my sensitive stomach after a too spicy meal or dairy products and other foods that upset my stomach. Tastes good.
Stacey D –
Thank you again for your help and getting me what I needed. I did a ton of hiking and yardwork this weekend, was so sore. Just used my cbd roller on my neck and back and took some tincture and already feeling relief! Your products work!
Rosemarie Jean Jurczak –
A big thanks to Charles Hamilton for explaining the ins and outs of this wonderful stuff…. I have had some damage from radi*tion treatments involving my ribs and my thoracic spine. For the first time since 2019 I can lay on my back again! The only other option that I had been given was to have invasive injections into my spine. I will gladly keep using your product!
Favorite flavor of them all! –
I have tried all of the flavors and sweet orange is my favorite of them all. Love how much these tinctures help provide relief from my chronic p**n and anx**ty! Keep up the good work Illuminent!
This is one of the best tinctures I have ever tasted. It tastes like a real orange rind. Definitely my go to. Thanks Illuminent for always being #1 in flavors.