1000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures
Illuminent’s Full Spectrum CBD unlocks the ‘Entourage Effect’ – a powerful synergy arising from the teamwork of multiple cannabinoids, including trace, legally permissible amounts of Delta-9 THC. The variety of phytocannabinoids, along with the hemp plant’s natural terpenes, flavonoids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals collaborate to achieve homeostasis within the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). Brought to life within the walls of our ISO-7-certified lab, our Full Spectrum CBD assures a comprehensive array of cannabinoids in every drop, showcasing the mastery of our in-house extraction process.
Flavored With Purpose:
Illuminent’s Full Spectrum tinctures are paired with custom blended MCT oils, specifically designed for smoother digestion and a consistent release of cannabinoids to keep you balanced all day. Only the finest plant-based, certified organic flavors make it into our bottles, and every formula is enriched with terpenes to elevate your overall experience.
Product Facts & How to Use:
- Servings Per Bottle: Approximately 60 Servings
- Suggested Serving Size: 0.5ML
- Psychoactivity: Non-psychoactive; contains less than or equal to federal limits of .3% Delta-9 THC
- Suggested Use: Shake well. Place the desired serving size under your tongue using the self-titration method, hold for 60 seconds, and swallow. Use as needed.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months open.
1000MG Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures Serving Chart
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
How To Use Full Spectrum 1000MG CBD Tinctures
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
The Entourage Effect
The entourage effect is a term used to describe how the whole plant has a greater impact than individual parts. There are hundreds of components found in hemp plants including many different; phytocannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Many of these compounds can interact together and enhance the benefits of the others maximizing the overall effects. This happens as each phytocannabinoid works with different receptor sites within our bodies and when you consume multiple phytocannabinoids and other plant compounds, this activates multiple receptors within the ECS.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and well-being support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
Disclaimers & Full Spectrum CBD Product Warnings
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% Delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. For adults ages 18+. Consult a physician if you have allergies, any medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
Urine Screening: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.