Excel THC-V Tincture
This powerful mood and focus support blend features 1000MG of Full Spectrum CBD, 1000MG of CBG, 500MG of CBT, and 500MG of THC-V. You will experience a calming, grounded feeling with a natural clean energy effect. Excel THC-V Tincture contains our fruit punch terpene-infused flavor and our custom-blended certified organic medium-chain triglyceride oil for fast effects and smooth results.
- Ingredients: Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil (Derived from coconuts), Hemp Derived: Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabicitran (CBT) Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THC-V), Certified Organic Flavoring: Beta-Caryophyllene, D-Limonene, Myrcene, Linalool.
- Flavor: Fruit Punch
- Container Size: 30mL
- Bolt THC-V Tincture Suggested Serving: 0.50 mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 17MG of CBD, 17MG of CBG, 8MG of THCv, 8MG of CBT
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 60
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, discard after 6 months open.
Click Here to View Excel Lab Report
How To Use Excel THC-V Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What is Cannabigerol (CBG)?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that plays an important role in the biochemistry of the beautifully complex cannabis plant. CBG is known as the “mother” cannabinoid and is the genetic precursor of all other cannabinoids starting at CBD & THC. We believe that CBG is the matriarch of the cannabis plant retaining the therapeutic qualities of each cannabinoid to follow in its genetic evolution.
- Calms nervousness.
- Soothes body aches.
- Balances physical & mental symptoms related to PMS.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Boosts energy.
- Enhances focus.
- Promotes general feelings of well-being.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits:
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing support
- Mood support
- Soothes sore muscles
- Sleep support
- Calms nervousness
- and much more
What is Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCv)?
THCv is a unique mildly psychoactive cannabinoid that produces different effects based on dosage. When intaking THCv in lower doses, the cannabinoid is non-psychoactive and provides energy, focus, and clarity. Higher strengths of THCv produce a mild yet balanced, non-sedating, “clear-headed” experience that may result in an energetic feeling.
- Energy, Focus Clarity
- May reduce the feeling of hunger
- Mood Boost
- May reduce inflammation
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Excel THC-V Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.
AGE: You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase and/or use this tincture.
There are no reviews yet.