Cannabis: Let’s break it down
Industrial Hemp and Marijuana are two SEPARATE “breeds” (as in they have individual hereditary profiles) of the Cannabis Sativa species. Industrial hemp has been bred specifically to maintain high levels of CBD and low levels of THC. Marijuana has been bred to maintain high levels of THC. Industrial Hemp has been federally defined as any Cannabis Sativa plant with a delta 9 THC concentration that is less than 0.3%. And since the signing of the 2018 Farm Bill, the growth, production and sales of industrial hemp products has been deemed 100% federally legal.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid, a chemical compound found in the industrial Hemp plant. CBD offers the health benefits of the cannabis plant without the psychoactive effects experienced with THC rich marijuana strains. CBD works with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) to maintain homeostasis within the body.
The ECS & Homeostasis…
The Endocannabinoid system (ECS) is one of the body’s most vital systems. It assists in communication within the body to maintain internal homeostasis (or balance). The ECS is made up of a series of receptors throughout the brain and body. These receptors bind with endogenous (or internal) cannabinoid compounds and play a major role in regulating internal bodily systems, managing mood stability and maintaining overall mind body spirit well-being.
Endogenous vs Exogenous Cannabinoids…
The body naturally has endogenous (internal) cannabinoids. These cannabinoids bind with ECS receptors to support homeostasis in the body. Unfortunately, many people suffer from endogenous cannabinoid deficiencies. We live in a fast-paced world with endless external stimuli, resulting in the constant need to be brought back to an internal baseline. Our bodies need conscious support to handle the level of stress and strain we put ourselves through on a daily basis. This is where exogenous (external) cannabinoids come in. By supplementing our ECS with exogenous cannabinoids, like CBD, we can support the body in maintaining homeostasis in a sustainable and holistic way.
Choosing the right product for you:
There are many different Illuminent CBD products available. In choosing the right product for you, it’s important to ask three main questions: What method of delivery would I prefer? Full Spectrum or Isolate? What strength do I want?
Methods of Delivery… The basics
There are many different ways to take Illuminent CBD. Choosing a delivery route is important, and each has its own benefits. Individual needs and therapeutic intentions often have everything to do with which specific delivery route is chosen.
- Illuminent CBD offers capsules that can be taken orally. Many enjoy the ease with which this addition can be made habitual. Simply add an Illuminent CBD capsule to any daily regimen of vitamins and supplements. While being convenient and discrete, oral delivery does tend to take the most time to enter the bloodstream. That said, capsules are best for those seeking consistent daily support, without the need for immediate relief.
- Illuminent CBD offers tinctures for sublingual use. This method of delivery is fast-acting, and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via capillaries under the tongue. Illuminent CBD tinctures come in many delicious flavors that can be incorporated into your daily routine. You can even try adding these tinctures to your favorite coffee or recipe!
- Illuminent CBD offers vape oils and pre-rolled CBD flower for those seeking the inhalation route. This method of delivery tends to be the fastest acting, providing relief almost immediately. As such, individuals seeking support for chronic pain, stress and anxiety often choose this delivery method.
- Illuminent CBD offers a pain-roller for topical use on localized areas. This method of delivery offers support with pain, inflammation and irritation that is area specific. Topical products are used externally on a localized area, and the ingredients are absorbed through the skin and into the targeted area. As such, this method of delivery is focused, rather than providing whole system support.
Full Spectrum vs. Isolate… The Facts
Illuminent Full Spectrum CBD is a “whole plant,” or full plant extract derived from American grown and harvested Industrial Hemp. Our Full Spectrum CBD products contain a majority of the hemp plant’s cannabinoids, flavonoids, *terpenes, and fatty acids, which work together to deliver what is known as the “entourage effect.” Together, this combination works synergistically to provide support for a wide variety of ailments, such as chronic pain and insomnia, helping to boost overall health and wellness. Illuminent Full Spectrum CBD products are lab tested to ensure they remain within federal guidelines, maintaining a THC concentration equal to or less than 0.3%, and are therefore, non-psychoactive. Experience the many benefits of Illuminent Full Spectrum CBD through the use of our Full Spectrum tinctures, vape oils, pre-rolls, capsules, and topical products.
*What are terpenes?
Terpenes are molecules found in the essential oils of a plant or plant strain. Often referred to as the fingerprint of the plant, terpenes are responsible for the associated plant or strain’s look, smell, taste, and therapeutic effect.
Illuminent CBD Isolate products are a favorite for many due to the availability of highly concentrated, pure CBD. Derived from American grown and harvested industrial hemp, Illuminent CBD Isolate products undergo a specialized process to isolate the CBD molecule. Our CBD Isolate is lab tested to ensure our customers receive high quality CBD in its purest form. Illuminent CBD Isolate has been known to promote a decrease in stress and anxiety, support mood stability and improve overall health.
Illuminent offers a range of products in a variety of different strengths. While suggested dosage is provided with each, it is important to note that this is not a one size fits all situation.
Self-Titration is the suggested practice when deciding what Illuminent CBD product strength and dosage is right for you. Specifically, this is the act of studying the body and its reaction to the strength and dosage of your Illuminent CBD in order to find what best supports you and your individual needs.
Some things to consider…
- Start with a lower dose, and increase slowly until you find your sweet spot!
- Your size may affect your dose! So, keep this in mind while experimenting with what works best for you.
- Be consistent! The body responds best to consistent use. This will also support you in measuring results as you get to know your body and your body’s needs through the self-titration process.
- Remember… Talk to your doctor before consuming Illuminent CBD if you have any specific conditions or concerns.
The Illuminent Difference
Illuminent believes in the power of the natural world, and in the importance of supporting the body with natural remedies to promote wholistic wellness.
- We take great pride in offering our customers the highest quality CBD products available on the market. As such, Illuminent works tirelessly to ensure that our ingredients are pure, grown in the US, farmed and harvested sustainably by farmers passionate about their work. Every step in our process is done with the intention and dream of creating a better tomorrow, through pro-active wellness choices today.
Illuminent CBD strives to be a living testimony that good companies do still exist.
- In saying this, we operate with integrity, transparency and innovation to deliver a truly satisfying and unique CBD experience for our customers. Illuminent creates all CBD products using Federally Approved, American harvested, Industrial Hemp. We take pride in using the best ingredients on the market in the development of what we believe to be the best CBD the industry has to offer.
Our raw CBD oils are triple lab tested
- …(twice by our hemp source and once by the third-party laboratory of their choosing) even prior to our receiving them, at which point we personally send them out to a third-party laboratory of our choosing to ensure the quality is up to our standards. Only then, do we feel comfortable using these materials in the custom mixing and in-house manufacturing of Illuminent CBD products. This process is anything but cheap, however, Illuminent sees it as absolutely necessary to live up to our quality promise.
- This is why we DO NOT practice white labeling. While many of our competitors are simply placing their labels on generic formulas manufactured by outside sources. Illuminent uses raw materials to custom develop its products in an in-house, state-of-the-art ISO-Certified Laboratory. All of our products are custom crafted, from the bottle designs and labels to the content inside. Again, not cheap. But so worth it. Our products are created from the ground up with careful attention to detail, to give our customers an honest and enjoyable CBD experience.