Who feels like an all natural DIY CBD bath bomb?!
Busy day at work? Long exhausting week? We’ve got just the thing. Everyone loves a good bath to relax and decompress. There’s something about sudsy steamy water, a glass of wine, scented candles and a good book that seems to be a cure all. Adding a DIY bath bomb to the mix really kicks the luxury feels up a notch. And we are all about some luxury.
Unfortunately, most bath bombs on the market have chemicals and dyes in them that we would prefer not to expose our skin to. The all natural options are anything but cheap. So, we put together this recipe to support those of us who are balling on a budget, but still want to bliss out with some royal treatment.
To take that bliss to the next level… (cue drum-roll)
We added Illuminent CBD to the DIY bath bomb mix!
Lets be honest. We’re all over any opportunity to maximize healing and relaxation. And let us tell you from experience, this addition makes all the difference. CBD works with the body’s endocannabinoid system, returning a sense of balance to the body that promotes rest and recovery after a tense and trying day. Combined with the Epsom salts and essential oils present in these bath bombs, CBD helps calm the body and supports a decrease in general aches, pains, muscle soreness and inflammation. Treat yourself to a hot soak with these all-natural, D.I.Y. CBD bath bombs and feel the stress wash away.
All-Natural CBD Bath Bombs
What you’ll need
- Baking soda: 4 oz
- Cream of tarter: 2 oz
- Corn starch: 2 oz
- Epson salts: 2 oz
- Water: 1 ½ -2 tsp
- Preferred cooking oil: 1 ½ tsp
- Essential oil (adjust to preference): 1 tsp
- Illuminent Full Spectrum Tincture 1500 mg per molding (adjust dosage to desired preference): ¼ dropper
- Mix dry ingredients in a large(ish) bowl
- Combine wet ingredients in a small glass jar and stir
- Pour and whisk the wet ingredients in with the dry mixture. Pour slowly to avoid fizzing.
- Squeeze a handful of the mixture to make sure it sticks together. Add a bit more water if the mixture struggles to hold shape.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake molds and tightly pack down. Let molds dry overnight, and enjoy your hand-made bath bombs in the morning!
- Drop ¼ – ½ dropper of CBD (adjust to preference) into each cupcake mold, dispersing drops evenly around each molding. (¼ dropper = 12.5 mg CBD, ½ dropper = 25 mg CBD.) Check out this article to learn more about CBD Dosages and how to decide what is right for you!
Got a sec?
We want to here from you!
Got questions? Feel like sharing about your CBD creations? Connect with us in the comments below!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. Illuminent assumes no responsibility of improper use of these products. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all disease or ailments. Illuminent does not make any health claims about our products and recommends consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician prior to consuming our products or preparing a treatment plan. It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly or under the age of 18 to discuss the use of these products with a physician prior to consuming.
Illuminent Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally-occurring constituent of the industrial hemp plant. Illuminent does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substance Act (US.CSA). Illuminent does sell and distribute industrial hemp-based products.